Friday, November 25, 2011

111125 Girls’ Generation Wins Global Artist Award at 2011 MelOn Music Awards

Girls’ Generation has won the Global Artist Award at 2011 MelOn Music Awards.

On November 24, 2011, the 2011 MelOn Music Awards was held in the Seoul Olympic Stadium. The Global Artist Award is given to the group who has the most popularity in Korea and also overseas. Unfortunately, the nine girls couldn’t attend this award ceremony due to their conflicting schedule.

Through a VCR, Girls’ Generation expressed their gratefulness upon receiving the award. Sunny said, “I should’ve delivered my thanks personally, so I’m sorry that I couldn’t attend. I’m happy because we’re receiving an award at the year’s end and it feels like we’re concluding on a high note. I’m proud that K-Pop is spreading into the world. I hope that people will continue to love Girls’ Generation a lot.”

International fans were delighted by the news. This was shown when “Global Artist” suddenly trended worldwide on Twitter.





Source: Newsen, INYch2@youtube.com
Written by: spiceshoe@soshified.com
Translated by: Meehyun@soshified.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanking you will not be enough. This is really good. You are just exceptional.
    Keep doing the good work. check now LIC Portal Login

    ReplyDelete